1. General information
- The website www.decowalls is operated by KM STUDIO.
- This websites gathers information about its users and their behavior in the following manner:
a) Through data voluntarily submitted in web forms by the users.
b) By saving cookies on the terminal equipment of the User.
2. Information in web forms
- The Website collects all information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Website may also save information regarding the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- Any data submitted in the web forms cannot be disclosed to third parties without the User’s consent.
- The information submitted in the web forms may represent a set of potential customers and be registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- All data submitted in the web form are processed for the purpose of a given form, e.g. handling service requests or business communication.
- The data submitted in the web forms may be disclosed to entities providing certain technical services – this in particular applies to the disclosure of information about the owner of a registered domain to web domain operators (primarily NASK - Research and Academic Computer Network), online payment service providers or other entities which collaborate with the Website Operator in this regard.
3. Cookies information
- Cookies are computer data, in particular in the form of text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Website User and are designed for use when navigating the Website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website of their origin as well as information about storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The Service Operator places the cookie files in the User’s terminal device and gains access to those files.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) to create statistics providing information on the manner in which the Website Users use web pages, which enables the operators to improve the structure and contents of their websites;
b) to maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in) in order to avoid the requirement of re-entering the login and password on every Website’s subpage;
c) to establish a user profile in order to display personalized content through advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic cookie types: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or closes the web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for a fixed time period specified in their parameters or until they are removed by the User.
- Web browsers usually allows for storing cookies on the User’s terminal equipment by default. Website Users may change their browser settings at any time. A web browser allows the User to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. For detailed information please refer to your browser’s help menu or documentation.
- Cookies saved on the Website User’s terminal equipment may also be used by advertisers and partners collaborating with the Website Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, particularly Google network, in order to display advertisements adjusted to the manner in which the User uses the Website. For this purpose they may save information about the User’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- The user may browse and edit data regarding user preferences collected by Google network, which are stored in cookie files by means of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
4. Server logs.
- Information about certain behaviors of Users is logged on the server. Such data are used solely and exclusively for Website administration purposes and to ensure the most efficient hosting service is being provided.
- The browsed resources are identified by URLs. The following information can also be stored:
a) date and time of the query,
b) response time,
c) client workstation name – identified via HTTP protocol,
d) information on errors which occurred during HTTP transaction,
e) URL of the site previously visited by the User (referer) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
f) information about the User’s web browser,
g) IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the web pages.
- The above data are used solely and exclusively for server administration purposes.
5. Data disclosure.
- Data may be disclosed to third parties only to the extent permitted by the law.
- Any data enabling to identify a given individual are disclosed only upon this person’s consent.
- The Operator may be required to provide the information collected by the Website to the authorized bodies based on legitimate demands.
6. Cookies management - How to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the User does not wish to receive cookies, they may modify their browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies which are necessary for authentication, security and saving user preferences may hinder and in extreme cases even prevent using certain websites.
- To manage your cookie settings please select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a) Internet Explorer
g) Safari (iOS)
h) Windows Phone